Saturday, March 3, 2007

Post of the Month

Ah, it's been a while since I've posted here. I've been going through kind of a rough period, but now hopefully I'll be back to stay. Recently (i.e. in the last two days) I've worked a little bit on Ubuntu Beginnings, although I haven't posted any of it yet because it's still not done.

I never knew it took so much work to blog about technical things. First you have to spend forever researching the perfect tool for the situation, then you have to test it to make sure it's the right one after all. Then you have to repeat the process and take screenshots along the way, cropping the image to include only the window in focus. Then you have to write the article and it's just exhausting. But I'm still doing it and it will eventually get done.

I've been playing lots of games of course. I'm almost 80% complete with San Andreas, which is by no means an easy task. Especially when I'm trying to have good stats (no deaths, no arrests, few safehouse visits). I've been trying to get Half Life to work with WINE again too because it's such a great game. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga has been taking a lot of my time too.

That's it. I don't feel like putting any more effort into this post.

No comments: