Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another CSS Project

While I should have been working on the film I told people would be ready to film in a month's time, I updated my myspace profile. I didn't make any of the images, and I stole the code from Jason, but I still put a good deal of effort into it. It's not quite done; I'd like to make the borders a little nicer and add a nice music piece. I've been searching myspace music for almost 3 hours and I still haven't found anything that's just right. I'm almost ready to give up and just stick an MP3 from ocremix" on there. I won't embed it because then people can't stop it, but I really don't like the default player that appears when you stick an MP3 directly on the page.

Things I should be doing:

Finishing the movie I started months ago
Finishing the script I started weeks ago
Finding out why I can't SSH into my server
Cleaning my room
Writing an article about installing Ubuntu
Making the world better for all mankind

2 comments:

JulieS said...

Procrastination is like masterbation, you just end up screwing yourself!

Rich said...

But it feels so great until then. ;)